A: Be sure you understand your obligations before day one.
- Payroll, liability, and risk. The moment you become an employer, you are responsible for payroll taxes, benefits, retirement plans, hiring, firing – the list goes on.
- Employees are your biggest asset, but also your biggest liability.
- Your administrative burden of having employees will grow right along with the growth of your business. You will have to deal with the hundreds of statutes, regulations and requirements placed on every employer by federal, state and local government.
- Benefits compliance
- Wage & hour
- Employee classifications (exempt vs. non-exempt)
- Employee classifications (common law vs. independent contractor)
- Pension Plan compliance
- Payroll and payroll tax compliance
- Payroll records and files
- Tax entity
- Human Resource compliance
- Performance management
- Claims and risk management
EmployShare can make your transition to an employer seamless, as we guide you every step of the way. We are your human resource administrator with turnkey solutions.