Skip to content
- Create employee files and electronically store all employee records in accordance with federal and state regulations
- Issue payroll checks, W2’s, and 1099’s
- Offer direct deposit to multiple employee accounts
- Provide collection, payment and filing of ALL taxes including federal, state, local, SUTA, FUTA, workers’ comp, and state disability where mandated
- Create Payroll Cost reporting so you can see the true cost of each employee
- Oversee any payroll audits on your behalf, including IRS audits, other federal and state agency audits, workers’ comp audits, and any other audits where payroll or employee record information is required.